Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nature Center

We found the place to be on a hot day in Boise. The MK Nature Center is shady, cool, and has plenty of room to run around and see fish and birds. We had such a great time. The whole place smells like syringa and sounds like birds and mountain streams. It would be easy to forget you're in downtown Boise. Here are our pics, and video.

Sitting pretty by the waterfall








Watching the birds from the bird bench












Stomping by the lava rocks













Urgh. I got tired of loading pics on this blog. It takes too long. Check out more summer pics by clicking on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22549&l=500c1&id=510939515

1 comment:

The Clay Trowel said...

hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I think you'll be so happy you recovered the chairs. We live in Coeurdalene,ID so not dreadfully far from Boise :-) In regards to pictures loading on blogger and how long they take.....try Windows Live Writter.(free) I do ALL my blog posts from there now and I love not having to wait for the pictures to upload.